EON Data Protection and Privacy Statement
Please check back regularly for updated information on the handling of your Personal Data.
Collection of your Personal Data
We collect Personal Data in the following ways, but are not limited to:
Purpose of Collection and Use of Your Personal Data
- When you interact with our employees, for example, via telephone calls, face-to-face meetings and emails;
- When you use some of our services, for example, websites; when you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list;
- When you respond to our events, training courses, survey questionnaire;
- When you are contacted by, and respond to, our employees for membership update information of the company;
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
Generally, we collect Personal Data from customers, prospective customers etc. for purposes relating to the products and services we offer or require.
We may use your information for the following purposes, but are not limited to:
- Handling and responding to enquiries and requests
- Providing and administering services including account servicing
- Communication with you in relation to products and services we provide which are relevant to your existing relationship with us
- Offering you updated marketing and promotional packages you can benefit from, including products and services offered by our selected partners
- Research and surveys
- Meeting regulatory and legal obligations
- Audit and reporting requirements
- Purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid
We will not use your personal data for purpose other than what we have informed you, or which are permitted under local legislations and regulations.
Retention of your Personal Data
EON will retain your personal data only for as long as the purpose(s) for which it is collected and/or a business or legal need exists.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
All personal data held by EON will be kept confidential but EON may provide such information to third parties if it is necessary to satisfy the aforementioned purposes, a directly related purpose or otherwise required or allowed by law. In addition, any data transferred outside of Singapore is processed only in accordance with the PDPA and any other applicable law.
In some cases, we anonymise and aggregate the information before sharing it. Anonymising means stripping the information of personally identifiable features. Aggregating means presenting the information in groups or segments.
Protecting your information
EON takes reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data against theft, loss, as well as unauthorized access, copy, use, modification and disclosure.
EON is not responsible for the Personal Data policies, content or security of any third party websites linked to the EON website.
Respecting your contact preferences
EON is committed to complying with the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions. We have always been mindful of engaging our customers in a more targeted and relevant way.
We may send marketing messages if:
- You have given us consent, OR
- The sending of such messages is permissible under applicable laws and regulations
At any point in time, you may choose to unsubscribe from our list by emailing us.
Access and Correction of your Personal Data
We are committed to ensure that your Personal Data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If there are any changes to your Personal Data or if you believe that the Personal Data we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date, please contact us so that we may take steps to update your Personal Data.
You have the right to access your Personal Data. If you wish to access or change any information that you have provided to us, please contact us. We may also take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request for access to your Personal Data.
(c) Would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records, please contact EON as follows:
Data Protection Officer
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd
133 New Bridge Road
#13-09 Chinatown Point
Please note that if your Personal Data has been provided to us by a third party (e.g. a referrer), you should contact that organisation or individual to make such queries, complaints, and access and correction requests to EON on your behalf.
We reserve the right to modify or change this Policy at any time.
This Data Protection Policy shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore. For more information, visit http://www.pdpc.gov.sg/personal-data-protection-act.
Last revised on 2 November 2015