People are valuable assets to an organisation as they contribute significantly to the organisation’s success. It is essential that organisations develop this valuable asset to enable employees to stretch their potential and enhance their capabilities. Thus, Learning & Development activities cannot be on an ad-hoc basis and without any prior needs analysis. An unstructured Learning & Development system will not be effective as training will not address the competency gaps and performance issues will still persist.
How can your organisation benefit from having a well-developed learning and development system?
Having a Learning & Development system that is aligned to your organisation’s strategic goals ensures that training is targeted and focused on the root issues and needs.
Having this system in place:
- ensures that tools and templates are customised to your organisational needs
- helps you to facilitate the Learning & Development processes of budgeting, planning and evaluation
- drives efficiency and effectiveness in your Learning & Development system
- develops employees and motivates them to excel
- shows employees that the organisation is willing to invest in them by equipping them with valuable skills, thus resulting in higher levels of commitment and engagement
How can EON help you achieve the results?
EON will help you to develop a learning and development system that is relevant to your business context and culture:
- Audit current learning & development system
- Develop / review the learning and development system
- Develop training roadmaps with identified key competencies and relevant training courses
- Develop tools to identify corporate and individual training needs
- Design an organisation annual training plan to track training activities and training budget
- Introduce indicators to evaluate training effectiveness
- Review / write learning & development policy